Welcome - A Place to "Un-Vent".

The purpose of this blog is to jot down all of life's blissful moments - happy thoughts, passions, inspirations, why your day went swell, things to be grateful for, random things that just make you feel justified, satisfied, confident...just darn great!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Happy Thoughts"

I think it's time for a different approach to life.

To wake up thinking about what you DO have rather than what you DON'T have.

And so, I'm going to make more of a greater effort to wake up each morning and make a list of things -either by jotting them down or just saying them out loud to myself or something - to be grateful for, so here goes list #1:
  1. My parents who continue to shelter me everyday
  2. My mom who continues to cook the best Thai food ever.
  3. My legs - that allow me to run.
  4. A healthy body - that allows me to breathe and allow me to enjoy everything with all 5 senses to its very fullest.
  5. Peach Nipitnorasate
  6. The people in my life who make a good effort to keep in touch everyday no matter the distance -- you know who you are.
  7. The internet/chat systems that allow for the above.
  8. Latte art.
  9. Cafes/library's.
  10. My own room.
  11. My own bed.
  12. Autumn.
  13. Good eats.
  14. My aunt.
  15. Music like Matt Nathanson and John Legend
  16. The ability to love greatly, fall in love, and feel completely enamored over and over again.
And the list will continue to grow..day after day.

I wonder if there's a website/open forum where people can just go to -- to share their happiness with each other?

Happy Thursday =).

No comments:

Post a Comment