Welcome - A Place to "Un-Vent".

The purpose of this blog is to jot down all of life's blissful moments - happy thoughts, passions, inspirations, why your day went swell, things to be grateful for, random things that just make you feel justified, satisfied, confident...just darn great!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for my stomach that is able to digest everything that I put in it so very well, which allows me to enjoy food over and over again the next day and the next...annnnd the next.

Aside from that, personal shot outs for some of my favorite people who have kept me happy these last few weeks:

Cajita: LOL. You make me laugh. We're chatting right now, and you do. You and your brute honesty.

Raymundo: For your truly random texts at random times throughout the week, vent sessions, and constant cravings for George's Greek.

Danielle: For your wake-up texts, quirky emails, and gushy lovey-dovey self.

Jess: Because no matter how long it's been since the last time we've talked, you ALWAYS understand!

Leslie: Because you've always got my back, are so protective of my heart, and are always there for a good drinking session.

Helen: For being my emotional/relationship counselor and getting me excited about future "festivities".

Mak: Because even though you always say "get outta here!", you still let me back into your house and feed me with great food and music.

Bento: For being my #1 International Fan and always excited to get the latest news fresh off the press! You make me feel like my life is actually exciting! LOL.

Jenny: For always being so sweet, genuinely you, and such a great listener!

Peter Y: For always being so honest. And so funny while you're at it! You always make light of serious things. It works. Haha.

Joe Lee: For always smelling good. :)

Maddie: For making the funniest faces and screaming with Helen on the road to keep the drive up to Seattle that much more entertaining.

Alan: For being online and finally getting text.

May: Because you still inspire me after all these years.

Bo: Because you'd let me visit you in Chicago given any time or day. You're my run-t0 cousin.

Peach: Because well, duh, you're my sister and you're a pretty damn good one!

AND FINALLY...

Quote of the day (which I heard from the radio):

"Happiness is having something to look forward to."

And I look forward to talking and seeing each of you everyday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment