Welcome - A Place to "Un-Vent".

The purpose of this blog is to jot down all of life's blissful moments - happy thoughts, passions, inspirations, why your day went swell, things to be grateful for, random things that just make you feel justified, satisfied, confident...just darn great!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

True Love

Define "True Love."

True Love: The ability to appreciate someone for all that they are...no matter what.

I wanted to take this year to truly focus on myself, family, and true friends.

And through my close friends (you know who you are)...I have finally learned what TRUE LOVE really is.

I am sure I've written a gabigillion entries on this already...but I wanted to take the time once again to thank my close friends...you know who you are...for your true love.

My friends...are genuine.
Quirky.
Weird.
Off-the charts.
Sweet.
Beautiful.
Loving.
Giving.
Understanding.
Amazing listeners.
Greatest hug givers.
Affectionate.
Gushy.
Unique.
Strange.
Lovable.
Open-minded.
Open-armed.
Lions and lionesses.
Honest.
Hard-working.
Perserving.
Determined.
There for you when you need them...
There for you when you don't need them...
Genuine genuine genuine genuine.

Thank you for loving all of me...the witty and the shitty.

I love you guys SO much. Every single bit of you.

You deserve the very best. Just for being you.

I love you SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment