Welcome - A Place to "Un-Vent".

The purpose of this blog is to jot down all of life's blissful moments - happy thoughts, passions, inspirations, why your day went swell, things to be grateful for, random things that just make you feel justified, satisfied, confident...just darn great!

Friday, August 20, 2010

A moment of content.

Dear World,

It's 8:40pm on a Friday night, and you can officially call me a coffee shop nomad.

Finished up my Wanderlust Recap at Jumpin Java along with my Chai Iced Tea.

Now, I'm sitting in Farley's on 18th between Missori and Texas...somewhere in the oh-so-beautiful San Francisco, by my own choice with... me, myself, and I.

(Thank you Amber and Aimee for helpin me find the place!)

Ate a Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookie with a cup o latte (latte art and all).

Just finished "Eat Pray Love" (GREAT book).

I am working 4 odd jobs...at random hours and random days.

Life is chaotic and my emotions have never been so all over the place.

But...Sam Cooke is singing "what a wonderful world this would be" in the background.

So, for now, I am content :).

Thank you for this moment.

Love,

Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment