Welcome - A Place to "Un-Vent".

The purpose of this blog is to jot down all of life's blissful moments - happy thoughts, passions, inspirations, why your day went swell, things to be grateful for, random things that just make you feel justified, satisfied, confident...just darn great!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

2:50am Thoughts

Still up working on some market research for part-time job. Just finished.

Now to reflect on some wishful thinking:

If I had all the money in the world right now...I would...
  • Make sure that my parents retired comfortably.
  • Take all of my favorite people to celebrate and and eat at their favorite places.
  • Pay back all of my loans.
  • Take motorcycle lessons and buy a sexy Ninja 250.
  • Open my own gym.
  • Hire all of my friends and make sure that they were all employed with full benefits.
  • Travel. To everywhere.
  • Buy health insurance.
  • Move NorCal and SoCal closer together.
  • Move to my own place, decorate it with a bunch of really neat IKEA stuff, and buy a bigger bed.
But alas...I'm not as financially affluent as I'd hope to be.

So, how about we settle for the highlights of my week thus far:
  • Home-made crab cakes and making food look pretty.
  • Meditating at the Thai temple.
  • Spending one-on-one time with my little sister.
  • Running one mile and not having my knee hurt.
  • Hearing how awesome Cal-Nev-Ha Circle K rocked at International (as always).
  • Discovering delicious falafels for good deasl in Bezerkeley.
  • Unplanned rendezvous
  • Free wi-fii.
  • Birthday cakes.
  • Multivitamins.
  • Smiley familiar faces and hugs at the Kiwanis meeting.
  • Foozball.
  • Driving with the windows down, music up, and dancing in my own little world.
  • Genuinely good listeners.
  • Sleep. (Why am I still up again? Hah).
  • Food network.
  • Trader Joe's Low-Fat Granola with Almond's + Bananas + Milk
  • Peanut Butter & Jelly Clif Mojo Bars
  • Drinking quality booze at 2pm on a Sunday - in particular raspberry liquors.
  • Laying down in front of the Campanile on a bench and just absorbing the world around you.
  • Crying... And realizing that as insecure as things may be... everything ultimately will be ok as long as I keep smiling and pushing through.

No comments:

Post a Comment