Welcome - A Place to "Un-Vent".

The purpose of this blog is to jot down all of life's blissful moments - happy thoughts, passions, inspirations, why your day went swell, things to be grateful for, random things that just make you feel justified, satisfied, confident...just darn great!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

"Live to Love".

I have a lot of love to give.

And no matter how many times I've fallen in and out of love, I think I'll always have the propensity to do so again.

Why?

Because no matter what you do, or who you're do it with, or where you are on this planet, I believe...that the feeling of caring about someone and having that person care about you with equal or greater magnitude in return is...the greatest passion to experience.

And when I think about the past, the future, and the present I realize...that...this feeling isn't about how much or how little one has in common with the other...but more about...that connection. The desire to care. The desire to truly share ones life with another.

And the reassurance that you are going to care about the things I do...non-unconditionally. The accomplishments. The failures. And that I will care about yours. And we will grow from it.

And that I'm not alone.

And that YOU will never alone now that you have me.

I think everyone is capable of love. And I think everyone has the ability to care. But whether or not someone is ready for this intensity...is another story. They were right when they said, "You can't love someone, until you love yourself."

I think...I have a lot of love to share becauseI have the ability to...care...a lot...

Perhaps it is that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment