Welcome - A Place to "Un-Vent".

The purpose of this blog is to jot down all of life's blissful moments - happy thoughts, passions, inspirations, why your day went swell, things to be grateful for, random things that just make you feel justified, satisfied, confident...just darn great!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Ode to Peach

Ok. So, I'm not actually going to write a lyrical poem for my sister, but I figured I'd dedicate this entry to her (eventhough YOU NEVER read my blogs!).

Anway...

Little Sister...Peanut Head. Little Boo. Butt Munch. Booty Crack. Chub chub. Cream puff.

Honestly, I would not have my sanity today if it weren't for you!

As much as we fight, there is no one on this entire planet who knows me better than you. And I'm so lucky to have a sister like you because you've got such a big heart for such a little person. (5 feet to be precise).

Why you rock my socks:

1) You are athletic -- like me. Bwahaha. You're so tiny, but you kicked butt playing varsity volleyball AND basketball through high school. Who the hell does that at 5 feet? Only you, boo boo!

2) You are very responsible -- for only 19, you take care of the family like no other. You take care of all 4 of our big dogs. And you're the glue that holds everyone together...

3) You are the best listener in the world. You know how half the time I'm not listening to you when you're talking because I'm on the internet chatting, emailing, or have my mind pre-occupied? You seem to always listen! And not just..like..partially listening. But COMPLETELY. Your patience and level of understanding is beyond amazing. Whenever I'm sad...or need to cry, I feel like I can always call you. You're always there for me..no matter how far you are...you always pick up the phone and return my text messages. I truly appreciate that.

4) You're weird. I love you're genuine weirdness and dorkiness. It makes me feel comfortable being around you.

5) You are very giving.

6) I like hanging out with you -- go figure! My favorite things we do together include: eating, shopping, watching chick flicks, complaining about the family, driving home together, and talking about our guys. =P.

Yea. So, there ya go. In writing...just a few reasons...as to why I am so grateful for you..

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment