Welcome - A Place to "Un-Vent".

The purpose of this blog is to jot down all of life's blissful moments - happy thoughts, passions, inspirations, why your day went swell, things to be grateful for, random things that just make you feel justified, satisfied, confident...just darn great!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

#45 -- Rejection Alleviated by Comforting Words.

So, I unfortunately didn't get #45 today -- a job I seriously thought was "the one".

And because of the high expectations (though I attempted to be realistic) I found myself crying...a whole lot.

But the pain was alleviated by comforting words...

Nga: "...They are missing out!"

Peach: "It's ok, you'll find an even better job!"

Raymundo: "The perfect one is just waiting to be taken...by you!"

Helen: "Well think of it this way...how ridiculously overqualified would that other person have to be to beat YOU? right? so they're just a freak of nature. haha"

My Boss: "Well, don't give up. You never know what will come up. [Company] would be so lucky to have you full-time. As would any other company."

Thanks you guys <3 for taking the time to listen to me and wipe away my tears...virtually.

And so...the show must go on.

Not sure when...or how...but it must!

Continuing to look for something...I can believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment