Welcome - A Place to "Un-Vent".

The purpose of this blog is to jot down all of life's blissful moments - happy thoughts, passions, inspirations, why your day went swell, things to be grateful for, random things that just make you feel justified, satisfied, confident...just darn great!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Feeling Content

So, I'm still looking for that full-time job that I can truly believe in and so I can start earning money so I can help my parents pay for stuff...

But I'd like to reflect on the contentness of my week culminating to my feel-good mood at the moment. So here goes:
  • Watching the Serena vs. Clijster match live. Despite the unsportmanship actions of Serena, it was a pretty darn good match!
  • Watching mom, Clijster beat Wozniachi today to win the US Open's women's finals
  • Learning that Honyin plays tennis
  • Receiving a message from Jess <3
  • Seeing Virginia Carpenter get installed as D2 LTG.
  • Attending the Kiwanis LTG Install and sitting at the CKI table -- catching up with Joe and Josh =)
  • Eating Josh's honey butter.
  • 1st Gen CKI Meeting = memories. Seeing familiar faces at CKI meeting.
  • Interview at a possible full-job place. *knock on wood*
  • Making good eats with Mom and Will
  • Dessert...twice in one day.
  • Cinnamon bun!
  • Sundae
  • Pitter patter of the rain
  • Golden Gate Park
  • Harry Potter #5...so...very close to finishing!
  • Syrah + Dark Chocolate
  • Rearranging my room
  • Getting a bigger bed! (Well..futon)
  • 2 trips to IKEA in one week
  • The smell after it rains
  • Driving my car
  • Peach Nipitnorasate
  • Looking at pictures of food on Yelp
  • Being a source of decent advice
  • Having a consistent and reliable person in your life

No comments:

Post a Comment