Welcome - A Place to "Un-Vent".

The purpose of this blog is to jot down all of life's blissful moments - happy thoughts, passions, inspirations, why your day went swell, things to be grateful for, random things that just make you feel justified, satisfied, confident...just darn great!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A-Z

I guess I'm posting this random trivia thing on my blog because in a way...it makes me happy in that it's chill and random. Bwahaha. Enjoy!

1. A – Available/Single? Content.

2. B – Best friend? Peach Nipitnorasate (aka: sister). Althought she denies it.

3. C – Cake or Pie? Why not both? Fine. Cake.

4. D – Drink of choice? Clif Quench

5. E – Essential item you use every day? Email. It's a MUST.

6. F – Fears? Getting rejected.

7. G – Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy bears.

8. H – Hometown? Berkeley. Well...technically El Sobrante. But grew up in Berkeley.

9. I – Indulgence? Peanut Butter + Chocolate confections...so...bad...but oh so gooooooood

10. J – January or February? January duh! New Years + my birthday!

11. K – Kids & their names? I'd like to name one of my future kids, Apple. That would be fun. Hehe.

12. L – Life is incomplete without? Food. Love. Family. Friends.

13. M – Marriage date? One day.

14. N – Number of siblings? Dos.

15. O – Oranges or Apples? Apples! Fuji and Gala in particular =D.

16. P – Pet Peeves? When people sign off of chats without saying bye and/or respond at a much slower rate than you do.

17. Q – Quote for today? I've been told I have crappy memory...So, I found a great rebuttal quote today actually that made me laugh! --- "The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time." ~Friedrich Nietzsche. HA!

18. R – Reason to smile? Good eats, great people.

19. S – Season? Autumn - amber leaves + warm sweaters + that ooy gooy tingly feeling inside

20. T – Tag 4 People? Mmmm...Peach because you're a butthead. Helen because I miss you. Raymundo because...I dunno -- you're weird and I could go for George's again. And Will because you keep me entertained.

21. U – Unknown fact about me? There's a fat, but adorably cute, panda sitting on my bed named Gizmo.

22. V – Vegetable you don't like? Fresh papaya...yes I know this is a fruit...but I can't think of one otherwise...It tastes like vomit...

23. W – Worst habit? I'm still working on my punctuality...

24. X – X-rays you've had? Dentist.

25. Y – Your favorite food? Mediterranean food. The whole shebang.

26. Z – Zodiac sign? Capricorn

No comments:

Post a Comment