Welcome - A Place to "Un-Vent".

The purpose of this blog is to jot down all of life's blissful moments - happy thoughts, passions, inspirations, why your day went swell, things to be grateful for, random things that just make you feel justified, satisfied, confident...just darn great!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ponderings.

I need to be up by 6am at the very least tomorrow.

But I can't really sleep.

There's a bunch of random mish mosh in my head. And I've got to much energy pent up to just knock out.

So, another posting shall do it I believe...=).

Driving Down to LA
I think I'm driving down to SoCal with Cheriz on Sunday. I mean...can't let her drive by herself...right?! I figured I haven't ventured out of the area in a while, so I think this will be good for me.

Not tooooo sure what I'm going to do once I get there, except see if that job I landed an interview for can interview me in person instead of over the phone. (Just emailed them a follow up today). Perhaps look at some potential places I can live. Raymundo says there are a bunch of random studios I can look at in Long Beach. That could be fun! Other than that...eat, visit friends, scout out for more jobs. Yea. That sounds about right.

Then I'll just utilize one of my rapid reward tickets to fly back up...eventually. It'll probably be a one week affair. Haha.

Career Progression
Spent the last two days completely reworking my resume -- I think it's much more polished now with lots of good feedback from the professionals (yes that could be you! So, thank you!).

Marked my itiniary for all the companies I'm going to visit tomorrow.

I researched all the "headquarters" located within San Francisco that I might potentially want to work at -- and I found 5 that really peaked my interest. So, tomorrow, I shall be knocking on their doors and impressing them with my...charismatic, optimistic, dedicated, hard working self. Bwahaha. Oh boy.

And because I'm carless, I've routed out my complete itiniary of SF buses and walks from my aunt's restaurant. Ohhhhh yea.

The plan tomorrow:
  • Hitch a ride with parents to SF.
  • Eat breakfast at aunt's restaurant.
  • Bus/walk it to places from 9am-12pm (gotta get them all before lunch!)
  • And hopefully I'll be done by 12 so I can spend the rest of the time just chillin in SF doing completely nothing =).
I think I'm gonna go do something about my hair tomorrow. Maybe do some good ol window shopping. Maybe drop by the bookstore. And continue with Harry Potter.

Yea. That sounds nice and productive. Haha...somehow I've digressed from "Career Progression".

All in all, I think...hope...I'm getting better leads. I can just FEEL like I'm getting warmer!

--

Oki. I think that's it for now.

Those are things to look forward to for now =).

And look! It worked! I'm ready for sleep! G'nite!




No comments:

Post a Comment