Welcome - A Place to "Un-Vent".

The purpose of this blog is to jot down all of life's blissful moments - happy thoughts, passions, inspirations, why your day went swell, things to be grateful for, random things that just make you feel justified, satisfied, confident...just darn great!

Monday, May 25, 2009

This Blog - My Guide to Living a Happier Life

I am starting this blog for 2 particular reasons:

1. To serve as an outlet of things to be grateful for in my life - a place where I shall record my daily inspirations, loves, passions, happiness, and life's blissful moments.

2. To make money. Bwahahaha. AdSense! Can't get more positive than that, right?! Bwahaha.

So, here are my happy rantings for today!

By 2010, in order to up the excitement in my life, I shall (ideally):

  • Move to Los Angeles/SoCal (if I've yet to be hired else where).
  • I will reduce my debt by 2/3.
  • Learn to ride and purchase a motorcycle
  • Run, bike, and play tennis as often as possible
  • Say "no" less.
  • Complain less, do more.
  • Hang out with my favorite people as much as possible.
  • Find a job that I can be passionate about.
  • Get enough beauty sleep to feel good and do all of the above over and over and over again the next day and days to follow :).

Roland Garros - The French Opens.
Roger Federer is going to win. Just letting you know now :)

And I just realized that my house is subscribed to the Tennis Channel! How cool is that?! Which means...live tennis starting at 8am everyday!

Women's Single Finals on Saturday, June 6th. 6am-9am (Pacific Time)
Men's Single Finals on Sunday, June 7th. 6am-11am. (Pacific Time)

Happy Birthday Joe Lee
Just planned a facebook event for Joe's 22nd Birthday :). Yay. Hopefully people are around to celebrate!

Yes, and this is all for now...

Goodnight! (Did I earn a penny yet?)

No comments:

Post a Comment