Welcome - A Place to "Un-Vent".

The purpose of this blog is to jot down all of life's blissful moments - happy thoughts, passions, inspirations, why your day went swell, things to be grateful for, random things that just make you feel justified, satisfied, confident...just darn great!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Car = Freedom

I'm not generally a super materialistic person, but when it comes to being grateful for something...I can definitely say that I am so thankful to have a car again.

As you may or may not know, Stella (my old car of about 5 years) died about about 2 months ago and since then I had been busing, biking, walking, and hitching rides off people to get around.

Now, I don't have a problem so much with taking public transportation (in fact I wrote a recent blog about how taking pt helped me slow down in life and take a breather), but I can surely say that I missed most about driving was the sheer independence of mobility.

Especially when I'm living at home with my parents...having a car is the one of the few things I have that is mine and which allows me to run my own schedule.

It's simply wonderful...

So if you have a car - be grateful and good to her/him.

No comments:

Post a Comment