Welcome - A Place to "Un-Vent".

The purpose of this blog is to jot down all of life's blissful moments - happy thoughts, passions, inspirations, why your day went swell, things to be grateful for, random things that just make you feel justified, satisfied, confident...just darn great!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Just Live.

"Whatever happens, happens for a reason."

(This must be the 2nd or 3rd time I've started a blog with that).

But this time I'm serious.

I think it's days and moments like today where one needs to realize that you should stop trying so gosh darn hard to make something happen.

Like, yes, I have goals.

Yes, I have dreams.

But, stop fretting so much.

Just do it. Give it your all. Do the best that you can or care to do.

And it will be done.

And when it comes. It will come.

Enjoy life. To its fullest.

No worries. No regrets.

Remember, you are only 23. And you have the rest of life to live. So start LIVING IT!

<3

Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment