Welcome - A Place to "Un-Vent".

The purpose of this blog is to jot down all of life's blissful moments - happy thoughts, passions, inspirations, why your day went swell, things to be grateful for, random things that just make you feel justified, satisfied, confident...just darn great!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gut Feelings

I quit one of my jobs today.

Why?

Because...even if it's a part time job...

I don't want to work at a place where I feel like...my job is meaningless.

I don't want to work in an environment where I don't feel like I'm being mentally challenged.

I don't want to work in a place where people aren't passionate about what they're achieving or driven for a purpose greater than just money.

I don't want to work for a place where the definition of success is "more money" or "more sales".

I don't want to work for a place where everyday I feel "off" or unhappy.

I refuse to continue complaining about my job.

Life is too short to be stuck doing something you could care less about.

1 comment: