Welcome - A Place to "Un-Vent".

The purpose of this blog is to jot down all of life's blissful moments - happy thoughts, passions, inspirations, why your day went swell, things to be grateful for, random things that just make you feel justified, satisfied, confident...just darn great!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mental getaway.

Recently...

I've been wanting to jump into the ocean.

Fully clothed. I want to swim with the fishes. Be a part of the shimmering water while being caressed by the sun.

I want to lay on the grass -- head under the shade of a tree, legs in the warmth of the sunlight. With a book over my face and my body stretched out on the cool green.

I want to curl up on my couch in the sunlight like a cat and watch Food Network and fall into a day dream...

I want to gaze up into the sky and see nothing but stars.

I want to take a long drive to no where. And discover everything and anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment